Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Life is Good.....

So, this time of year makes you think of your many blessings! And today, I was greatly aware of a few of them. For one, I have family close that I love to see and get to see often. I am grateful to my mom and my sister for all their love and guidance, I dont know what I would do without you. I am so so thankful for Shane, my life is the best it ever could be with him and gets better by the day! I am so very thankful for my kids, Cheyenne for teaching me many lessons mainly in patience, and Mason for his such sweet spirit to keep me sane!

Some trivial things that I realized I was thankful for today, were the fact that it rained here, since we moved here it has not dropped below 85, it was so nice to wear long sleeve shirts this morning and wet with a little rain. Also, for the fact that I only paid 1.93 a gallon for gas today! Amazing! Lastly, I am so excited and thankful that it is only 30 days till Christmas! I cant wait!!!

No comments: