Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged

What's your husband's name? Shane - well... Anthony Shane


How long have you been married? 5 years


How long did you date? 8 months


Who said I love you first? He said it first, then was so relieved when i said it back


Who asked who out first? He did.


Who kissed who first? I kissed him, he is shy and I am not!


How old is he? 39


Who eats the sweets? I love all sweet... but he has to have his scoop of ice cream before bed


Who sings best? When he sings which is rare, he is pretty good


Who's smarter? he is very smart but i am a close second


Who cooks dinner and does laundry? I do both.


Who mows the lawn? He does


Who pays the bills? I do.


Who drives? When he is with us, its him.


Who wears the pants? He wears the pants but i like to try them on every now and then.


Our favorite couple thing to do: Going to the movies and road trips even with the kids that is by far our favorite thing to do!


His favorite pastimes: movies, and video games


What I love most about him: My fave is that he loves me uncoditionally. No matter what happens between us or to either of us he is there for me, my best friend and everything else I need!

No comments: