Tuesday, December 23, 2008

School is out of Winter Break

Cheyenne is now on winter break from her preschool for two weeks. We might go a little nuts here with each other everyday but it is nice to have her home and not have to drive her so far every day!
On the last day, the 18th Cheyenne's Class had a little sing along thing with Christmas songs and Santa came to visit. It was so neat, both of my kids went and sat on his lap. When Santa asked Cheyenne what she wanted, she told him" My teacher says i can only ask for one thing and i dont know what to pick my list is too long. " Which is a very true statement. Then it was Mason's turn and Santa asked him what he wanted and he answered by saying "ho ho ho" hahaha, and then he asked again and he told him "choo choos". So lets hope santa got the message and they will be totally excited! My mom and my sister came down for the performance and Cheyenne was so excited to see them!

No comments: