Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stranded

So, we are all feeling a little bit of cabin fever over here. We have been in this house for three days, three days is way way too long. We are having some car trouble so Shane does not want me to drive it until it is fixed which hopefully today we will be able to take it in to get looked at. So, that is why we stayed home yesterday for the most part. But also, Shane left with my car keys in his pocket and was all the way at his job site, 2.5 hours away before he called me to tell me. I think subconciously he did it so that I could not drive. Besides all that it is also at least 110 degrees here every day this week. It is so ridiculously hot! So, I want to keep the kids out of that as much as possible but we are going to have to find something to save our sanity as well!