Friday, June 27, 2008

I was Tagged by Kendall

What was I doing 10 yrs ago....I was a Junior in High School. And a royal pain to my parents, my rebellious time in my life. Marching colorguard was my life and loved it!

5 yrs ago....I was newly engaged to my wonderful Shane. We got engaged on June 1st so we had just got started on all the work that comes after that.

1 yr ago......I was living with my parents in Orange County and Shane was working out of town all week. Rough time in our lives to be away from each other so much!

Yesterday.... Worked all day on getting our bows ready to go. Finally it is all set and now we just have to cross our fingers and hope that the lady at the boutique just loves them.

5 snacks I enjoy..........cheese, cracker(lots of kinds), fresh fruit, snickers(my fave candy bar) and chex mix

5 favorite books...... Twilight series of course, completely addicted to that. Nora Roberts, anything James Patterson. I also love magazines, a little addicted to those, mainly gossipy ones.

5 places to run.......Target, unfortunately the grocery store, my parent’s house, the movies, and home is always nice5 bad habits.........putting off cleaning until I have to do it, obsessively on time, eating junk, caffeine and watching way too much tv

5 pet peeves..... people who are late, or don’t follow the rules, mean kids(ones that are mean to my kids) that are not corrected by their parents, people who talk in the movies and wet willies.

5 things I enjoy......hot baths with a good book, going out to eat, shopping, writing to people online, taking pictures

5 favorite TV shows.......Bones, Grey’s Anatomy, So you think you can dance, any crime drama, and the food network( love to watch people cook stuff I could never cook myself.)

5 people I would love to meet........President Bush, President Monson, (stole those from Kendall), Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Patrick Dempsey

5 things I would never wear........short skirts or shorts, tube top, high heels, anything slit up the side, anything a weird color.

5 people to tag.........?

No comments: