Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

This past weekend being Father's Day made me reflect alot on how my life has changed since Shane and I became parents. Our children are our world and that is the way that it is intended to be and we couldnt ask for a better calling in life than to be parents to such wonderful kids. We spent this past weekend with my family in Orange County. On Saturday we took family pictures for the year of my side of the family tree. We take a new one every year now it is important to us to document as our family grows. Then we spent most of the rest of the day celebrating my sister's birthday which had been earlier in the week.

Then on Sunday, church really set the mood for appreciating the fathers in our lives. We spent the day again as a family and giving small gifts and just spending some time together.

It was a great weekend and we miss them all already!

No comments: