Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Musical 3


On Saturday, Mommy and Cheyenne had a great date! We went to see the new chapter in High School Musical. It was so much fun! I realized that I do not get to spend enough time with just my little girl anymore and saw just how fast she is growing up into a little lady. We each picked some treats and I suggested to her that she could get the Kids Pack at the Snack Counter and she said no I dont need the Kid Pack, I am a big girl and can just have a regular pack. She is growing up so fast and is way too smart for her own good. The movie was so great! We both love the first two and third was even better! We had such an awesome time!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

How fun!! We were just talking about how we need to spend individual time with Shay! I am glad you had fun!