Monday, September 29, 2008

Memory Monday


So I was reflectiong today about all the memories that I could write about and some old memories came to mind but then I got to thinking about memories in general, building them and cherishing them. I am so glad that my children have had the opportunity to be around their cousins so much and to be so close to them. Because of my transplant we had to move to California and missed alot of time with family that we would have had if we stayed in New Mexico! But I have alot of wonderful memories from my childhood and I would not trade them for anything is this world. I am happy to know that my kids will have great ones too and be able to remember great times that they spent with Breanna and Garrett, the older ones in the picture. And all the growing up together that they get to do with Alexia and Chloe. And all the special memories that they will share with Mackenzie and all the other babies to come from my side of the family. I hope that they will always cherish the time that they have spent together.

No comments: