Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Day of Preschool

So, today was Cheyenne's first day of preschool and she loved it! She did so so great, I am so proud of her. She attends Tiny Tots by our house, she will be going Tuesdays and Thursdays fom 9-12. I think that she will really enjoy the learning time and being more independent. When I took her this morning, we went in and she put her stuff in a cubby and saw all teh craft stuff that was out and she turned to me and said, " Bye Mom, Give me a Kiss" So, I did and I ran, hahaha, hoping with all hope that she would do great and she did.

Mason and I will be using that time when she is at school to hopefully spend some much needed time with just us. Although, today he slept the entire time she was gone, even with getting in and out of the car like 4 times so I could get some shopping done. I actually had to wake him up from his nap to go inside and get her.

One funny story that I have gotten out of Cheyenne so far involved her passing gas. Apparently during play time she tooted and other kids looked at her and she took a cue out of her mommy's playbook and blamed it on someone else, hahahaha. She told that story and then couldnt stop laughing.

No comments: